Information for Applicants to the Panofsky Fellowship Program in 2015
- Criteria for award of the Fellowship
- Candidates for the Panofsky Fellowship should be early in their postdoctoral careers yet widely recognized as having exhibited the potential for exceptional scholarship, breadth, innovation and leadership within their discipline. The candidate's research plan should encompass one or more areas within the science program at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
- Documentation required from the candidate:
- A cover letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- A list of publications to which the candidate made a very significant contribution
- The candidate's research plan, and
- The names of at least three referees from whom the candidate has solicited letters (to be submitted by the reviewer at the SLAC 2015 Panofsky Fellowship site in Taleo).
- Where should material be sent
- The cover letter, three reference letters and other supporting documentation should be submitted at the SLAC 2015 Panofsky Fellowship site in Taleo.
- Deadline for Application
- All required documentation should be submitted to at the SLAC 2015 Panofsky Fellowship site in Taleo by March 15, 2015 for consideration.
- For further information or questions, please contact:
- Professor David MacFarlane, Chief Research Officer
- Return to top --