Information for Applicants to the Panofsky Fellowship Program in 2017
- Criteria for award of the Fellowship
- Candidates should be early in their career but have demonstrated experience at the postdoctoral level and be widely recognized as having potential for exceptional scholarship, breadth, innovation, and leadership. The candidate's research plan should encompass one or more areas within the science program at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
- Documentation required from the candidate:
- A cover letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- A list of publications to which the candidate made a very significant contribution
- The candidate's research plan (maximum of 5 pages), and
- The names of at least three referees from whom the candidate has solicited letters (to be submitted by the reviewer in Academic Jobs Online https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/8075).
- Where should material be sent
- The cover letter, three reference letters and other supporting documentation should be submitted in Academic Jobs Online (https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/8075).
- Deadline for Application
- All required documentation should be submitted in Academic Jobs Online (https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/8075) by November 18, 2016 for consideration.
- For further information or questions, please contact:
- Professor David MacFarlane, Chief Research Officer
- Return to top --