June 4, 2004
Looking for a Great Career Opportunity?
By Carmella Huser
The Alonzo W. Ashley Career Development Fellowship is an opportunity to
spend one year engaging in full or part-time activities that will
enhance the employee’s career and contribute to SLAC’s needs and
mission. Activities may include:
• Development and implementation of programs/projects
• Job exploration
• Coursework or other training
• Other activities proposed by the Fellow
Who is Eligible?
Anyone who has:
• Been employed by SLAC for at least three years.
• Demonstrated interest in promoting diversity at work or in the
• Ability to manage own time.
• Approval of Supervisor.
Application Deadline is June 30
The fellowship must take place between October 1, 2004 and September 30,
2005. Application forms are available on-line (www-group.slac.stanford.edu/hr)
or from Human Resources. Finalists will be interviewed by a selection
panel, and the person selected will be notified by July 23. For more
information, call Carmella Huser (Ext. 2358).
Proposals from past recipients are available on-line:
For application forms and further information, see:
The Stanford Linear Accelerator Center is
managed by Stanford University for the
US Department of Energy
Thursday June 03, 2004 by