February 3, 2006  

Address Changes Should be Reported to HR

Have you received your W-2 form? If you have had a recent address change, please be sure to contact the HR Records department to update your address in order to ensure proper forwarding of 2005 W-2ís.

Contact: Claudia Ransom, Ext. 2366, or Martha Reed, Ext. 4112

The Stanford Linear Accelerator Center is managed by Stanford University for the US Department of Energy

Last update Tuesday January 31, 2006 by TIP